For claimants, defendants, lawyers and bailiffs.
- The robot Antanas automatically connects to the EPP system
- The robot Antanas collects information about all files on behalf of the user in the EPP system
- Monitors all changes to the existing user files
- Notifies the user about the current changes and saves the change history
- Uploads documents to the EPP system
- Downloads documents from the EPP system
Designed for bailiffs
- The robot automatically connects to the Bailiffs Information System (AIS) system
- The robot automatically collects information about the debtor’s financial situation: bank accounts, workplaces, movable and immovable property, pension funds, etc.
- The robot automatically tracks the procedural deadlines
- At the end of the procedural deadline, the robot initiates automatic processes, e.g. queries to workplaces, property queries, etc.
- The robot analyses the responses received from databases, i.e.: identifies workplaces, identifies the buyers of new property, draws up procedural documents, informs the consumer if the debtor’s status has changed, etc.
- The robot automatically seizes the debtors’ bank accounts and gives instructions to the debtor’s workplaces
- The robot automatically moves the documents generated by bailiffs to the AIS
- The robot automatically moves bank transfers to the AIS
- The robot automatically monitors all bailiff files
- The robot performs other user-defined repetitive tasks
For recoverer or their representatives
From 1st January 2021. In the Republic of Lithuania, all enforcement documents will be distributed to bailiffs proportionally, which means that the claimant will no longer be able choose a bailiff independently. Antanas the Robot will connect to the Bailiffs Information System (AIS) on behalf of the recoverer and track the progress of enforcement cases.
The robot automatically connects to the Bailiffs Information System (AIS) system
- The robot automatically collects information about all the claimant’s files held by different bailiffs
- The robot monitors changes in enforcement cases, i.e. enforcement actions performed by a bailiff – inquiries, opened procedural documents, money paid or disbursed, etc.
Transfer of data from the information system of the bailiff’s office to the WEB server, from which the users transfer the information to their databases.